Friday, May 30, 2014

Today marks 100 yoga classes that is have attended since starting my journey this year. Personal milestone. My practice has come leaps and bounds. Yes I do a lot of yoga. My body feels great. So much better than it didn't since the beginning of January this year. #lookgoodfeelbetter I have gotten a little more slim since this journey began and here is some of the proof. Never give up on yourself. I was told I would probably need spinal surgery and never be able to lift again yet here I am. Thank you IG friends for being great inspiration to me in more ways than in just yoga. "Happiness is the highest form of health." Dalai Lama #feelinggood #happyfriday #hereistogoodhealth #manythanks #goodvibes #fitdudes #yogaformen #yogadudes #iloveyoga #yogaeverydamnday #selfie #peace #secretlywanttobeamodel #yogismakebetterlovers #NEVERGIVEUPONYOURSELF by ridethesnow



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1mQ1loj

No comments:

Post a Comment