Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The reason I'm posting this pic is because I (Jamil) was in this car accident 4 years ago. I was sitting in the front seat. Before this accident I was in amazing shape playing basketball, football and boxing running 6 miles a day! At the scene of the accident the cop came up to me and said you're truly blessed to be alive, that I am! Due to the accident I had a punctured lung, 3 herniated discs in my lower back, a pushed vertebrate, and a pinched nerve, and a torn ligament in my shoulders.. they didn't think id be able to walk the same or play any sports or be fit. I couldn't believe it. I told my self I made it out for a reason. I wanted to prove every doctors, therapist, chiropractor, etc. wrong! and I sure as hell did! the purpose of me posting this horrific event is to prove to everyone that anything is possible! Never give up on your dreams and goals! If you put your heart into it you WILL achieve it! Stay positive! Stay strong! It's all HARDWORK! and DEDICATION! by 4orce_fitness



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1prLrle

No comments:

Post a Comment